The objective of the course is to obtain the FCL-PPL(A) Licence, which qualifies the holder to operate as a Pilot-in-Command of single-engine aircraft used in NON-commercial flights.
- Minimum age at attainment 17 years;
- Class II medical certificate.
- English language placement test (necessary for using the e-learning platform).
Knowledge of the English language
TEA Level 4 Certificate required only if the candidate applies for English speech.
The Theoretical Course will be conducted on an e-learning platform in English, developed specifically for distance learning courses.
The course comprises a total of 100 hours of theory, of which:
- 67 hours on a computer-based platform (in English);
- 33 hours of classroom training with a dedicated instructor;
Aviation Law, General Aircraft Concepts, Principles of Flight, Meteorology, Navigation, Communications, Operational Procedures, Performance and Planning, Human Performance and Limitations
- 35 hours dual command;
- 10 hours pilot-in-command.
Single-engine: Cessna 172 M/N, Tecnam P2002JF
Simulators: Mechtronix / Alsim FNPT II