The objective of the course is to obtain the FCL-CPL(A) License, which allows you to operate as a co-pilot in commercial air transport and as PIC in single-pilot commercial operations.
- Minimum age at attainment of theoretical qualification 18 years;
- PPL(A) license;
- 150 total flight hours;
- Class I medical certificate;
- Entrance test in Mathematics, Physics and English.
Knowledge of the English Language
You will be required to obtain the TEA Certificate with level 4 or higher; the examination for the certificate will be conducted on site.
Reserved access to the use of the e-learning software developed for distance learning courses will be provided.
The course comprises a total of 250 theoretical hours, of which:
212 computer-based hours (in English);
38 hours minimum of classroom lessons with a teacher.
- 15 hours dual-command VFR;
- 10 hours dual-command instrument flight training if not already in possession of IR (A) or Basic IR Completion Certificate;
- 5 hours VFR night if not already in possession of EASA Night Qualification.
Single-engine: Cessna C172FR, Cessna C172SP, Piper PA28RT;
Simulator: Mechtronix / Alsim FNPT II (if necessary).