The course is aimed at obtaining an IR(A), that allows the pilot to fly according to Instrument Flight Rules.
- PPL(A) or CPL(A);
- 50 hours of Cross-Country flight as Pilot in Command (PIC);
- Class I or II medical certificate (IR checked);
- EASA Night Qualification if you want to fly according to Instrument Flying Rules at night;
- MEP rating, if you want to obtain an IR Multi-Engine rating (IR-ME-SP).
A Level 4 ( or superior ) TEA certificate has to be obtained before the skill test.
The theoretical course comprises at least 150 hours of Instruction, divided among the following subjects:
Air Law, Aircraft General Knowledge, Flight Performance and Planning, Human Performance and Limitations, Meteorology, Radio Navigation and IFR Communications.
Minimum Flight Training:
· 50 hours of flight for a Single Engine Piston Rating (IRSE-SP);
· 55 hours of flight, of which at least 15 shall be on a MEP aeroplane, for a Multi Engine Piston Rating (IRME-SP).
Single engine: C 172 SP, PA28 RT
Multi engine: Piper PA34 Turbo Seneca V
Simulator: Mechtronix / Alsim FNPT II
For further information
Call the secretariat: +39 0331 864128
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below
FILL THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION:
"*" indicates required fields