The aim is the renewal of Ratings (SEP, MEP and/or IR) having fulfilled the requirements of the regulations before the Rating itself has expired.
- PPL (A) License or higher
- Subscription to the Aero Club
- Class I or Class II Medical Certificate
In addition, each Rating has specific requirements for its renewal, so please contact us for more detailed and useful information for your particular case.
For SEP Revalidation:
- You have done, over the last 12 months, at least 12 hours of flight
- You have done, over the last 12 months, at least 6 hours of flight as PIC
- You have done, over the last 12 months, at least 12 take offs and 12 landings
For MEP Revalidation:
- You have done at least 10 flight legs
For IR Revalidation:
IR renewal requires a valid TEA certificate Level 4 or higher.
Before carrying out a mission, a Briefing must be done where the candidate’s theoretical knowledge will be evaluated.
Plan a Navigation Flight to one of the following airports:
Biella (LILE) – Cuneo (LIMZ) – Bergamo (LIME Tourist runway).
For IR Revalidation, plan also an insertion in IFR to carry out a precision procedure and a non-precision one at one or more of the following airports:
Linate (LIML) – Torino (LIMF) – Bergamo (LIME) – Cuneo (LIMZ) – Genoa (LIMJ).
The candidate must arrive with the planning of the chosen destination. In the event that the pilot arrives without prior planning, the flight will be cancelled and the cancelled flight will be charged for.
The SEP renewal can be done in the 12 months prior to the expiry date. MEP and IR renewals must be done in the 3 months prior to the expiry date of the Rating. The IR renewal can be combined with renewal of the SEP or MEP and done so during a single flight.
You will use the most appropriate aircraft for the renewal from the following list:
- Single-engine: Tecnam P2002JF, C172M/N, C172FR, C172SP, PA28RT
- Multi-engine: Piper PA 34 Turbo Seneca V
For further information
Call the secretariat: +39 0331 864128
Send an email: email@example.com
Complete the form below
FILL THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION: