The course is aimed at obtaining an FCL-CPL(A) Licence that will allow you to fly as co-pilot on public transport aeroplanes or as Pilot in Command in single-pilot commercial operations.
- You must be at least 18 years of age when you take the theoretical exam;
- PPL(A) Licence;
- 150 hours total flight time;
- You must hold a class I medical certificate;
- Entry tests in Maths, Physics and English.
The course is made up of 250 hours of Theory on the following subjects:
Air Law, Aircraft general knowledge, Flight planning and performance, Human performance and limitations, Meteorology, Navigation and Radionavigation, Operational procedures, Principles of flight, Communications, English for Aviation, exercises and various training activities.
- 15 Dual VFR flight hours;
- 10 hours of Dual Training for Instrument Flight, unless you already hold an IR (A) rating or certificate of completion of the basic IR module;
- 05 hours of Night VFR , unless you already hold the EASA Night Qualification.
Single-engine: C172SP, C172FR, PA28RT
Simulators: Mechtronix / Alsim FNPT II
For further information
Call the secretariat: +39 0331 864128
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below
FILL THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION:
"*" indicates required fields