The course is aimed at obtaining an FCL-CPL(A) Licence that will allow you to fly as co-pilot on public transport aeroplanes or as Pilot in Command in single-pilot commercial operations.
- You must be at least 18 years of age when you take the theoretical exam;
- PPL(A) Licence;
- 150 hours total flight time;
- You must hold a class I medical certificate;
- Entry tests in Maths, Physics and English.
You will be given reserved access to one of the best e-learning softwares available, developed for distance learning.
The course is made up of 250 hours of Theory, of which:
- 212 hours are computer-based;
- 38 hours of class instruction with a teacher, necessary to consolidate what you have learned.
- 15 Dual VFR flight hours;
- 10 hours of Dual Training for Instrument Flight, unless you already hold an IR (A) rating or certificate of completion of the basic IR module;
- 05 hours of Night VFR , unless you already hold the EASA Night Qualification.
Single Engine: Cessna C172FR, Cessna C172SP, Piper PA28RT;
Simulator: Mechtronix / Alsim FNPT II (if necessary).
For further information
Call the secretariat: +39 0331 864128
Send an email: email@example.com
Complete the form below
FILL THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION:
"*" indicates required fields