The course is aimed at obtaining a Theoretical ATPL(A) (Frozen) with a CPL(A)/IR-ME SP + MCC Licence that will allow you to fly as co-pilot on public transport aeroplanes.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Class I Medical Certificate
- Test of Mathematics and Physics and knowledge of English
You will have to obtain a level 4 or superior TEA certificate; You can take the relevant exam in situ.
The course is made up of 750 hours of Theory on the following subjects:
Air Law, Aircraft general knowledge, Flight planning and performance, Human performance and limitations, Meteorology, Navigation and Radionavigation, Operational procedures, Principles of flight, Communications, English for Aviation, Class ratings, MCC theoretical course.
Textbooks: Teoria del Volo (R. Trebbi), 15 ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Manuals (Oxford).
The-in flight training is divided into 5 phases, and the MINIMUM flight hours for each phase are:
- 10 hours of Dual Flight Training until your first Solo Flight.
- 10 hours of dual flight training;
- 10 hours as solo pilot until your first solo navigation.
- 05 hours of dual flight training;
- 40 hours as solo pilot (including a 300NM navigation with full landings in at least two airports, different from that of departure);
- 05 hours of night flying.
- 65 hours of Dual Training for Instrument Flight (max 35hrs on FNPT II);
- 20 hours of Student Pilot-in-Command instrument flight, under supervision of an instructor on board (SPIC);
- 15 hours of Dual Flight Training for transition onto Multi Engine Aeroplanes (max 5hrs on FNPT II).
- 36 hours on FNPT II for Multi Crew cooperation instruction (MCC).
Single engine: Tecnam P2002JF, C172M/N, C172FR, C172SP, PA28RT
Multi-engine: Piper PA34 Turbo Seneca V
Simulators: Mechtronix / Alsim FNPT II
For further information
Call the secretariat: +39 0331 864128
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below
FILL THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION:
"*" indicates required fields