The following is an excerpt of the regulations governing relations between the Club and its Members.
- Members are required to respect all equipment, premises and outdoor spaces of the Aero Club
- Access to the aircraft apron is restricted to Members and their guests, upon notification to the secretariat
- It is forbidden to introduce vehicles on the apron reserved for aircraft parking and in general in the area of airport maneuvering
- The Member who is Pilot-in Command is responsible for the safety of the aircraft and its passengers; he or she must instruct guests on safety procedures to be adopted within the areas where operational activities of the Club are present
- The aircraft and/or instructor fees are applied as according to the published table.
The full content of the regulation is available in the secure area of our website.